Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I realized my dad really did rub off on me

  My father is the kind who will do anything to make someone laugh. As a child I loved the effort he put into making me and my brother laugh and have fun. But of course, as we grow up, children find that annoying and I shut myself off from him doing that. It took me till I was around 17 to realize that he acts this way because his father died and he didn't get a chance to have someone there for him like this.



  This past weekend my friends were having a fight due to normal drama and I decided I was going to end it. I just started saying and doing the stupidest things I could think of until even the maddest people were laughing. The feeling I got when I saw that everyone was feeling better really made me realize why my dad did it all these years. As long as people are laughing they forget about small stresses and details, and just enjoy life for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment