Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Not enough hours in the day

Between school, social media, my startup, and gaming I usually do not find a time to relax. Over the last couple of months some of my projects have really ramped up and its getting harder and harder to find free time. My startup's newest application, Proxomo, is about to be released next month and with that, the start of my major responsibilities. I am the social media expert for our company and it's my duty to drive traffic to my site. Because of the nature of this job, I'm not sure how much time its going to take to get the required amount of people to start making our business profitable.



Even with all of this going on, I know I need to make time for myself. I have been trying to set aside an hour or so for tea and reading, but sticking to this schedule is hard. Hopefully I can keep my grades up with all of this going on, and I still need to remember that I am just 19 and should not have this much stress in my life at this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment