Thursday, October 7, 2010

The calm before the storm



Today I have my first two advertising exams. Over the course of the week I have been pretty nervous and studying every day, but no matter how much work I have due the night before always feels the same for me. I don't study or stress out. I feel prepared and try to give myself a night to relax. Cramming the night before actually hurts my performance so I have learned that instead you need a clam night with a decent amount of sleep before you go in to take your test.



People who cram the night before and go in to the class still reading their notes are putting themselves through a lot of mental stress. This could actually cause them to panic during the test and "blank out". After having that happen to me a lot through high school I managed to come up with my current way of studying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment