Thursday, December 2, 2010

What if: I listened to country

Country Music Channel LogoImage via WikipediaA friend once told me I am constantly going from one place to another, on task to the next, and generally not resting. He thinks it is attributed to me listening to techno and hardcore, and that the bpm is so high that it keeps me motivated. This seems really true because I do feel empowered while listening to that. This made me think of what would happen if I listened to country.


I picture myself taking much more time on projects, moving slower, and feeling more connected to my surroundings. Country music has a sense of deeper meaning and enjoyment, and less about what you do while you listen to it. My friend kale who listens to country agrees and says that he drives slower when listening to country and just experiences things more.

It's interesting how music can affect how you live your life. I wonder how other genres can influence what you are doing as you listen to them?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment